Sunday, March 14, 2010

3 weeks old

I wrote in my journal


“Well yesterday Lillian actually took her bottle! That’s pretty exciting :). We’ll limit it to just at night if Clark’s feeding her, if I’m gone, or if we’re going out and I don’t want to have to worry about nursing. So Lily just keeps getting cuter and cuter every day! This was her 2nd week at church and she did great as usual. Everyone there is so excited for her to be here and wants to offer lots of help to us. Clark went to change Lily’s diaper during Sunday school and apparently she had poop all up her back! Luckily we had an extra onsie in the diaper bag for her to change into. Maybe we’re just not good enough at putting on her diapers yet :). Last night we tried out video chatting on Skype. Lily and I talked to her Aunt Jeni and my mom over the computer. It is such a wonderful tool to be able to use. This way we can video-chat with all of our family that doesn’t live close to us. Our family can watch Lily grow and see her when they’re not here.”

Learning to take a bottle with Dad

195

Precious sleep

156

Hanging with Grandma

205

No comments:

Post a Comment